Sandalwood incense fit for royalty
Originating in the tropical forests of India and South East Asia, true Sandalwood is a sacred and rare treasure. Believing sandalwood holds the power of the divine, Hindis and Sufis use it to build shines and sacred rituals burning. This ethically sourced sandalwood incense, Baba Royal Dhoop by Extra Virgo, is sustainably made by a woman's community in India. The superior quality resinous incense has enveloping notes of spices and dark wood.
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Light the end of your dhoop stick
- Blow or fan to extinguish the flame after 2 to 3 seconds
- Observe the glow and inhale the wisp of fragrance
- Place on your favorite incense holder and enjoy the cleared energy and aromas in your space
- 12 Hand-rolled Dhoop Incense Sticks
How do I choose incense?
The most important aspect to consider when choosing incense is ensuring it's 100% natural and comes from a sustainable source. After, this is based on personal taste. They all smell amazing and have sacred cleansing properties. With this selection, you can't go wrong.