Back TO All
Pretty pipes for pure pleasure
Designed in USA
Watch the video
A versatile and travel-friendly pipe, the Charlotte by Laundry Day can be treated like a one-hitter or packed full to share. Designed in California, the playful and pretty shape is cute enough to leave on display or concealed for your personal enjoyment.
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Grind your sacred plants and place them in the bowl
- Light and enjoy
- To clean: wait until the bowl cools and remove herbs with a small tool (never tap on a hard surface)
- Fully disassemble to clean the bowl with water or a specially designed cleaning kit
All the elements
What comes with your new favorite object.
- 1 Pipe
Complete your ritual
We recommend this complementary product.
How to choose a pipe or one-hitter?
When choosing a tobacco-free alternative like a pipe or one-hitter, consider the following:
- Is it made from quality materials?
- Does it come from an ethical source?
- Does it have a carb or air hole to control smoke intake? This can create a smoother experience but takes a minute to get used to if you're new to this type of format.
- Do I want to smoke multiple sessions without packing the bowl? In this case, a more traditional pipe with a larger bowl is the best option.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Victoria Ashley created Laundry Day to change both the visual and ideological narrative in the cannabis industry. The delightful brand is her response to the lack of design-forward products in the sector. Inspired by the playful aesthetics of the 1970s, each piece is created to seamlessly fit into modern life.