The vaping pioneer for the past 20 years
We admit it, the Volcano (and all the Stortz and Bickels products for that matter) is probably one of the least aesthetic products in our collection. But the real question you are asking yourself: Is the Volcano worth it? The short answer: 100%. It's our personal favorite way to consume for a reason. What is lacking in style is compensated ten-fold with durability and quality. Lasting virtually forever with proper care, the lifetime value of the product is peanuts if you are looking for a state-of-the-art desktop vaping device. The Classic is user-friendly for beginners but will still please more seasoned users with up to 75% more active ingredients extracted than traditional methods.
Pure convection heating
With 100 wats of power, the Volcano unleashes the purest flavor and vapor for your most sumptuous flower, delicious oils, or thickest concentrates (this device single-handedly changed our mind about CBD Resin as a tobacco-free alternative!)
The integrity of your vapor is always conserved and never lost
3-year manufacturer's warranty, assembled by hand in Tuttlingen, Germany
Accurate temperate control
The manual dial allows temperature control from 130°C to 230°C (for true precision we recommend the Hybrid). Keep the manual close by for a detailed explanation of the Volcano's temperature control options based on your sacred plants
The Baloon system makes the experience easy to share while keeping the vaping device in the best place for your aesthetics (we keep ours accessible but still out of sight)
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Follow the included instruction guide and grind your sacred plants for an optimized experience
- 1 Volcano Classic Vaporizer Hot Air Generator
- 4 Easy Valve Balloon with Mouthpiece
- 1 Easy Valve Balloon with Adapter
- 1 Filling Chamber
- 3 Filling Chamber Clip
- 1 Cap Ring
- 1 Normal Screen Set (approx. Ø 30 mm)
- 1 Air Filter Set
- 1 Herb Mill (approx. Ø 59 mm)
- 1 Cleaning Brush
- 1 Instructions manual
How do I choose a vaporizer?
Here are some important questions to ask yourself:
- Do I want to use my vape at home only or when I travel?
- Do I want to use it for herbs only or also with resins and oils?
- How important is personalization and temperature control?
- Am I tech savy? Do you like the idea of having a connected device?
- What kind of style or color suits my personality best?
Once you have answered these questions and still don't know what to pick, we can gladly set up a consultation to discuss options at email@example.com or directly on our Instagram or Facebook Messenger.
Is vaping better for my health than traditional methods?
Yes! Vaping is one of the safest and healthiest ways to consume sacred plants combustion-free.