A toner for full hydration
A bi-phase facial lotion, the Gender Fluid Hydrating Lotion by Ho Karan combines floral water and hemp oil to tone, plump and soothe your skin. Perfumed with 100% natural terpenes, the Gender Fluid Hydrating Lotion smells fresh and green. Plus, it comes in a box made of 100% recyclable hemp fibers and a 100% recycled bottle for a true commitment to sustainability.
Hyaluronic acid infused Hemp floral water
Toning and deep hydration
Hydrolipidic film reconstruction for soothed and healthy skin
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Shake the bottle before application
- Apply to clean dry skin morning and night in circular motions
- Leave on for a few minutes as an express mask
- Rinse with water and follow with a double cleansing action with Ho Karan's Green Fiz or another classic cleanser before any serums or creams
- Store in a cool dry place or in your refrigerator for a boost of freshness
- 1 Toner
Can CBD in cosmetic face and beauty products get me high?
No! Just like we can't get drunk from rubbing alcohol on our skin, CBD cosmetics do not have a psychoactive effect on the body. The only way a product can have psychoactive effects is through the bloodstream. CBD and hemp derivates are used in cosmetics for their calming, soothing, moisturizing, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Is CBD good for all types of skin types?
Yes! We love CBD and hemp products in skincare because they benefit all types of skin. Our dry, sensitive skin loves it and we've seen amazing results on severe acne, rosacea, and psoriasis! Though all of our cosmetic ranges have something for everyone, here's a place to start if you have choice paralysis:
- For combination/oily/acne-prone skin : Quinque
- Dry and sensitive skin : Mantle and Ho Karan
- Ageing Skin : Oto
Send us a message if you would like a full consultation on our beauty products or have any case-specific questions. If you have a severe skin condition, please consult your regular dermatologist and always patch test before using on sensitive areas.