The grinder with celestial shine & timeless style
Our founder's favorite, this premium herb and spice grinder is quality you have to feel in your hands to believe. The surprisingly heavy grinder comes numbered in a limited edition series, proudly made by artisans in the heart of Florence. Choosing out of the three stunning finishes is the hard part, passing down this treasure for generations is a no-brainer.
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Display it on your favorite tray
- Open the brass lid and place your sacred plants inside
- Close the lid
- Gracefully turn the grinding mechanism
- Open the lid and release your materials onto your tray
- Place your perfectly ground herbs into your favorite consumption device and enjoy
- 1 2-piece Grinder
Why should I stop using the plastic grinder I got for free in Amsterdam (or some other negligent store)?
When grinders are made out of cheap materials like plastic, they break down easily and leave microparticles in your sacred plant mixture. We have even heard stories of not-so-micro pieces of plastic falling making their way into a joint! Do your lungs a favor and invest in a proper grinder that you can keep for more than a few months.
Are Aluminium grinders safe?
Though they are certainly better than plastic grinders, we recommend investing in a brass or stainless steel grinder if you can afford it.