Back TO All
Papers designed for Rolling Kings and Queens
Made in France
Designed in USA
Watch the video
The king-size version of the chicest rolling papers designed in New York City. Made in France from organic hemp, the ultra-slow burn, additive-free papers not only taste great but are sure to turn heads the second they are pulled out of your pocket. The booklet closes with a satisfyingly secure magnet.
100% Organic French Hemp
- Carefully open your new treasures
- Roll with your favorite sacred plants
- Light and enjoy
All the elements
What comes with your new favorite object.
- 50 King size papers
- 50 Perforated filters
Complete your ritual
We recommend this complementary product.
How to choose a rolling paper?
- Understand size: Whether or not you will be sharing and the type of sacred plant mixture should be taken into account. Standard papers are great for solo/micro-dosed sessions, while king-size papers are great to share.
- Know the material: Is the rolling paper made from wood, rice, hemp, or other natural materials? This will change the ease of rolling and influence the overall taste.
- Go organic: When choosing a rolling paper, organic is always better. Inhaling extra toxins into our lungs from pesticides is never a good idea.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Producing delightful design objects for the modern consumer, the New York-based studio aims to bring a sense of wonderment to everyday life.