Back TO All
Pure love guidance for life's most romantic journey
Made in the Netherlands
Watch the video
Strip away the walls around your heart to find the true essence of your being. Love is to be given and received, to others, but more importantly ourselves. By creating a ritual with this deck, we can dive into our subconscious by cultivating the many facets of love within. To be used alone or with friends and lovers.
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Place the whole deck of cards in your hands
- Close your eyes, center yourself and receive the energy from the cards
- Ask the deck: What do I need most at this moment? (silently or out loud)
- Shuffle the cards until one jumps out at you (patience and presence are key!)
- Follow along in the guidebook for your daily message
- Interpret the card in the way that brings you the most guidance and wisdom
All the elements
What comes with your new favorite object.
- 49 Cards
- 1 Integration guidebook
Complete your ritual
We recommend this complementary product.
What is the difference between an Oracle and Tarot deck?
Though both can provide meaningful insights into your life, there are some key differences.
- The number of cards: Tarot typically has 78, while Oracle decks have no set number.
- The structure: Tarot cards have a traditional structure, common meanings and rules while an Oracle deck is freestyle (though often inspired by traditional tarot).
- Level of knowledge required: Oracle decks are great for beginners and don't require any prior knowledge to get the most out of your deck.
- Energy: Tarot cards typically go into more details while Oracle cards are great for receiving more broad meanings and insights.
Neel, the founder of Inner Compas, is a spiritual guide based between Amsterdam and Los Angeles. She is convinced that change in the world begins within each of us. From an early age, she wanted to care for others and developed a deep understanding of human nature. This knowledge allowed her to compose the Inner Compass card sets. These elegant cards will speak directly to your soul.
Plant healing shouldn't be complicated.
From CBD 101 to esoteric living, tap into the source for empowered learning.