Back TO All
The holiest of wood to cleanse your head(space)
Made in Italy
Watch the video
The Extra Virgo Palo Santo supports local communities ethically harvesting from the highest quality fallen trees in Ecuador. These Palo Santo incense sticks are aged for maximum resin potency. With notes of pine, lemon and cypress let the aromas clear negative energy and re-establish balance in your space. Palo Santo is perfect to protect against mosquitos and people who act like them, both in a sacred ritual or for daily use.
100% Ethically sourced Palo Santo
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Hold your palo santo stick pointed down
- Light it using a match or a lighter on its sharp corner
- After 30 seconds to 1 minute, extinguish the flame
- To cleanse your space, slowly walk around with intention, filling the room with smoke as you go. Make X movements, especially in the corners of your room, where energy typically stagnates
- You may need to relight the stick several times
- Place it in a fireproof bowl and deeply inhale the healing fragrance
- We recommend keeping extra sticks in a drawer or closet to lightly perfume your clothes
- Repeat daily or as needed
All the elements
What comes with your new favorite object.
- 3 Palo Santo Sticks
Complete your ritual
We recommend this complementary product.
How do I choose incense?
The most important aspect to consider when choosing incense is ensuring it's 100% natural and comes from a sustainable source. After, this is based on personal taste. They all smell amazing and have sacred cleansing properties. With this selection, you can't go wrong.
Extra Virgo was born from the forgotten Tuscan farm "Mont Kush", where founder Alex Postiglione experienced his holistic rebirth. The brand merges natural perfumes of the finest ingredients and locally made accessories for the most sophisticated wellness lifestyle. Extra Virgo is a forever Aquerone favorite due to the stunning merge of physical and spiritual aesthetics.
Plant healing shouldn't be complicated.
From CBD 101 to esoteric living, tap into the source for empowered learning.