Back TO All
Rolling elegance designed in NYC
Made in France
Designed in USA
Watch the video
The standard version of the most stylish papers designed in New York City. Made in France from organic hemp, the ultra-slow burn, additive-free papers not only taste great but are sure to turn heads the second they are pulled out of your pocket. The booklet closes with a satisfyingly secure magnet.
100% Organic French Hemp
- Carefully open your new treasures
- Roll with your favorite sacred plants
- Light and enjoy
All the elements
What comes with your new favorite object.
- 50 Standard size papers
- 50 Perforated filters
Complete your ritual
We recommend this complementary product.
How to choose a rolling paper?
- Understand size: Whether or not you will be sharing and the type of sacred plant mixture should be taken into account. Standard papers are great for solo/micro-dosed sessions, while king-size papers are great to share.
- Know the material: Is the rolling paper made from wood, rice, hemp, or other natural materials? This will change the ease of rolling and influence the overall taste.
- Go organic: When choosing a rolling paper, organic is always better. Inhaling extra toxins into our lungs from pesticides is never a good idea.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Producing delightful design objects for the modern consumer, the New York-based studio aims to bring a sense of wonderment to everyday life.
Plant healing shouldn't be complicated.
From CBD 101 to esoteric living, tap into the source for empowered learning.