When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
All data relating to a device at a given time is collected via Cookies, and in particular:
- The identification and content of a cookie file stored by us, our subcontractors, our partners or third-party social network publishers in your device;
- The IP address of the device;- Your mobile identifiers used for advertising;
- The date, time and duration of a device's connection to an element of the service;
- The language of the browser software used by the device.
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accesses the Service
- The type of operating system of the device.
- The type and version of the browser software used by the Device;
- The characteristics of the content consulted or shared.
- Any information on transactions carried out or initiated
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are also so-called"third-party" cookies and so-called "proprietary" cookies. A proprietary cookie is the one installed by the website that the User is visiting. Conversely, a third-party cookie is a cookie set by a domain other than the website the User is visiting.
Thus, when a User visits a website or platform, and another entity sets a cookie through that website or platform, the cookie is a third-party cookie.
We use several types of cookies on our Site, the characteristics of which are described below.
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are necessary for the operation of the Site. They allow the User to use the main features. Without these cookies, the User cannot use the Site. In accordance with the latest recommendations of the CNIL, they only require information from the User to be deposited on his or her terminal and do not allow any behavioral or identification tracking. Therefore, these Cookies do not store any information allowing us to identify you personally.
The full list here
· Cookies for audience measurement
Audience measurement cookies are used to establish statistics on the number of visitors and the use of the various elements that make up our Site (sections and content visited, path). They allow us to improve the interest and ergonomics of the Site. ou can see the full list here: The full list here: https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/93560291
- Marketing and advertising cookies
Marketing and advertising cookies allow us to determine which advertisements to display based on your browsing on our Site, in order to limit the number of times you see them, to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign, or to adapt the advertisements toy our preferences. These cookies also allow us to send you personalized e-mails. You can see the full list here: The full list here: https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/93560291
- Third-party and social media cookies
These Cookies offer Users the ability to share our content on their social networks. They also allow social networks to target their advertising offers, as they are able to track your browsing and build a profile of your interests. You can see the full list here: The full list here: https://www.iubenda.com/privacy-policy/93560291
· Functional cookies for personalization
- To memorize information relating to the forms that the User has filled in on theSite or to information that the User has chosen on the Site;
- To offer to the User an access to his account or any other reserved space thanksto his identifiers;
- To implement security measures, for example when the User is asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain period of time has elapsed..
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES?
Regarding the deposit of cookies strictly necessary for the operation of our Site, these are activated by default and do not require your consent. However, you can find information about these cookies on our CMP or in this Policy. These cookies are limited intime to thirteen (13) months, and are not automatically extended on new visits.Other cookies are subject to your consent. You can therefore consent to the deposit of these cookies, or refuse them, and this from the CMP at the bottom left of your screen, available at anytime during your visit to our Site. These cookies are kept for a period of 6 months.
CONFIGURE YOUR BROWSER:
· If you browse on Google Chrome : you can manage your settings via the following link : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
· If you browse on Safari: you can manage your settings via the following link : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
· If you browse on Firefox: you can manage your settings via the following link : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/options-preferences-parametres-firefox#w_panneau-vie-privee-et-securite
· If you are using Internet Explorer, you can manage your settings via the following link : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
We may amend this Policy toincorporate regulatory, legal, editorial, or technical developments that raise rotectio for your Personal Information. For minor changes, wewill change the "last updated" date to indicate the date the changeswere made.However, if we make substantialchanges to this Policy, we will notify you directly, by e-mail or text message,of the changes mad.We also recommend that you checkthis page regularly for any changes or updates to our Policy.
Contact : If you have any questions about this Policy, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org