Light CBD infused with immunity
If you're looking to test CBD at a low level or to microdose for calm or concentration, Equilibre's 5% oil is a nice choice. Made from all-natural hemp, the broad spectrum CBD extraction is mixed with MTC Coconut oil. Known for powerful antioxidant effects, anti-inflammatory, immune-boosting, and decongestant properties, Cornflower petals are sourced from a legendary herbalist in Paris. Each petal is then delicately placed by hand in every bottle. No flavorings or additives, this is one of the most neutral-tasting CBD oil we've ever had. Dose with precision thanks to the graduated glass pipette. CBD products are not medicine and cannot diagnose, treat or cure diseases. Always consult your own doctor before starting a new dietary program.
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Shake well before use
- Place the desired dose under your tongue for 30 to 90 seconds. The effects will start after about 30 minutes to 1 hour
- See our dosing guide for further instructions on dosing
- Consume within 6 months of opening and keep out of direct light. The CBD oil can take on a pinkish color when over-exposed to light, though this does not alter the quality of the product.
Note: Not suitable for pregnant women or children. The product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
- 1 10ml Equilibre CBD oil + dropper
What is CBD or Cannabidiol?
CBD is one of 113 cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Studies on CBD have been shown to help with inflammation, pain management, insomnia, stress relief, and sexual pleasure.
Is CBD legal?
CBD is legal in EU member states when THC levels are less than 0,2% and when it is derived from hemp.
Will CBD get me high?
CBD does not get you high in the classical sense. You may feel relaxed, less pain, or even more focused though you will not have the same psychoactive effects as you may have experienced with traditional cannabis.
Which CBD concentration is right for me?
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to CBD. We recommend reading our dosing guide if you are looking for a place to start.