Sometimes bigger is better
Impressively wide, the Gilded Grinder by Sackville demands attention and can serve the masses. Perfect for parties or infusion prep, the 3-Tier system can handle various types of sacred plants due to its size and powerful diamond-shaped teeth.
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Display it on your favorite tray
- Open the top housing and place your sacred plants inside
- Close the lid
- Gracefully turn the grinding mechanism until all debris falls into the catch basin
- Twist off the lower basin and release your materials onto your tray
- Place your perfectly ground plants into your favorite consumption device and enjoy
- Hand wipe the exterior and use a small brush to delicately clean inside the grinding mechanism
- 1 Grinder
- 1 Scraping tool
Why should I stop using the plastic grinder I got for free in Amsterdam (or some other negligent store)?
When grinders are made out of cheap materials like plastic, they break down easily and leave microparticles in your sacred plant mixture. We have even heard stories of not-so-micro pieces of plastic falling making their way into a joint! Do your lungs a favor and invest in a proper grinder that you can keep for more than a few months.
Are Aluminium grinders safe?
Though they are certainly better than plastic grinders, we recommend investing in a brass or stainless steel grinder if you can afford it.