The hippest pre-roll holder around
Inspired by cigarette extenders from the 1920s, Hemson's The Atwood is a nod to classic consumption. It's an elegant way to smoke a pre-roll keeping your fingers smell-free. In the times of Covid, the ability to sanitize between puffs is not lost on us!
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Twist your pre-roll clockwise until it is firmly in place. Note: Do not overtighten.
- Light and enjoy with elegance
- Twist your pre-roll counterclockwise to release the crutch
- Hand wipe the wood clean and wait until brass has cooled to remove and clean with a damp cloth.
- 1 Pre-roll holder
Does the Atwood fit with prerolled filters?
Yes, though we recommend using a flexible filter that can adjust for size if needed.
Why should I use a pre-roll holder?
Pre-roll holders are more hygienic. They can be wiped with a cleaning solution between uses when sharing with friends. You can also consume all the way to the very end in total comfort. Plus no one likes a soggy filter!