Back TO All
Towering over the grinding competition
Designed in USA
Watch the video
A design object that holds its own, the Pillar by Sackville is a three-tiered grinder with stature. The large bowl with magnetic enclosure doubles as a storage container to keep your sacred plants safe. The ridged design and soft brushed gold exterior are perfect for discrete display.
- Carefully open your new treasure
- Display it on your favorite tray
- Open the top housing and place your sacred plants inside
- Close the lid
- Gracefully turn the grinding mechanism until all debris falls into the catch basin
- Twist off the lower basin and release your materials onto your tray
- Place your perfectly ground plants into your favorite consumption device and enjoy
- Hand wipe the exterior and use a small brush to delicately clean inside the grinding mechanism
All the elements
What comes with your new favorite object.
- 1 Grinder
Complete your ritual
We recommend this complementary product.
Why should I stop using the plastic grinder I got for free in Amsterdam (or some other negligent store)?
When grinders are made out of cheap materials like plastic, they break down easily and leave microparticles in your sacred plant mixture. We have even heard stories of not-so-micro pieces of plastic falling making their way into a joint! Do your lungs a favor and invest in a proper grinder that you can keep for more than a few months.
Are Aluminium grinders safe?
Though they are certainly better than plastic grinders, we recommend investing in a brass or stainless steel grinder if you can afford it.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Made to put consumption proudly on display, founders Hayley and Lana created Sackville & Co to shake up stigmas around consumption. They bring their luxury product development, marketing and commercial experience to their favorite sacred plants. Serving as a catalyst for creativity and modern expression, these fierce entrepreneurs prove that we should look as good as we feel while consuming.
Plant healing shouldn't be complicated.
From CBD 101 to esoteric living, tap into the source for empowered learning.